ners?

hm....

ich trinke keinen kaffe und habe angegeben, zwischendurch fußball zu spielen (ok, eigentlich öfters quake aber ok*g*)

arg FUQ!!!
(!)

****** ding... server nicht gefunden... und ich wollte ne auswertung haben ;(( ;((

blah :(

This means that you are 53 % nerd.

According to this score you seem to be QUITE A NERD. I think there is no hope you will ever be able to interact with normal human beings. Consulting a psychiatrist could be a good solution in order to lower your nerd score

*zuSHIVERgrins*

jez hab ich das auch gemacht :)

This means that you are 50 % nerd.

According to this score you seem to be QUITE A NERD. I think there is no hope you will ever be able to interact with normal human beings. Consulting a psychiatrist could be a good solution in order to lower your nerd score.

:)

weniger % als erwartet *g*

This means that you are 65 % nerd.

According to this score you seem to be QUITE A NERD. I think there is no hope you will ever be able to interact with normal human beings. Consulting a psychiatrist could be a good solution in order to lower your nerd score.

*rofl* :)

This means that you are 44 % nerd.

According to this score you seem to be an AVERAGE NERD. Keep practicing in order to obtain a higher level of nerdity. I think you have a nice chance to improve your score, you are just a little bit away from being a real nerd.

ich dacht immer ich sei ein krasser freak :/

Neue Beiträge

Zurück